If you cannot see any facility near your area, that means there are no facilities tied up with Get Ur Game and/or there are no venues near your selected location. The application (website and mobile application or combination)
automatically shows the closest venues to your area.
- What modes of payment are accepted? Get Ur Game accepts payments by credit cards, debit cards, UPI, Wallets and net banking. Sorry, we do not accept cash.
- I have made full payment at the Facility for my booking but it still shows ‘payment to be made’ in the app?
This is a case of offline booking; Booking confirmation, rescheduling, cancellations need to be taken up
with facility directly. Only partial/complete payments made through the Get Ur Game app will be considered as ‘Get Ur Game Booking’
- How do I identify the transaction on my credit or debit card statement?
Each transaction with Get Ur Game will appear marked as from 'GetYourGame Pvt. Ltd.'
- How to cancel my Booking?
You can cancel your booking by writing us on email@example.com with Cancellation and order ID as a subject. Cancellation fee will be levied on gross amount according to every venue’s
Can I reschedule my Booking?
No, customer cannot reschedule the booking. The customer can cancel and re-book their slots if they wish to reschedule.
I cancelled my booking, When will I get my money back?
From the date of cancellation, it would take approx. 10-12 business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
Note: The cancellation charges will be levied.
How will I receive my Refund?
Refund will be initiated to the account/wallet used to make the payment and will take 10-12 business days for the amount to reflect on your account.
Why haven’t I received the entire cancellation amount?
Cancellation fee will be levied on gross amount according to our cancellation policy.
- How do I identify the transaction on my bank/wallet statement?
Each transaction with Get Ur Game will appear marked as from ‘PayU’/’GetYourGame Pvt. Ltd.
- What are the cancellation charges?
Cancellation charges, if any and as may be applicable as per the internal policy of the company.